Everphone, Inc. (“everphone” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website everphone.com and any related websites or pages, including the customer portal (collectively, the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website (including the customer portal).
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
• Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by everphone or any third party; or
• Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
2. Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us using the contact information below.
California residents under 18 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
• That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
• About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include the browser types and versions used, the operating system used by the accessing system, the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers), the sub-websites, the date and time of access to the Internet site, an Internet protocol address (IP address), the Internet service provider of the accessing system, and any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems, as well as information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
• From third parties, for example, our business partners.
4. Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your communications (including email addresses and chat sessions), if you contact us.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
You also may provide comments or other information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Content”). Your User Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
5. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Everphone’s newsletter may contain so-called tracking pixels. A tracking pixel is a miniature graphic embedded in such e-mails, which are sent in HTML format to enable log file recording and analysis. This allows a statistical analysis of the success or failure of online marketing campaigns. Based on the embedded tracking pixel, everphone can see if and when an e-mail was opened by a data subject, and which links in the e-mail were called up by data subjects. Personal information collected via the tracking pixels contained in the newsletters are stored and analyzed by everphone to optimize the shipping of the newsletter, as well as to adapt the content of future newsletters even better to the interests of the data subject. This personal information will not be passed on to third parties.
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” (“DNT”) signals to applications with which the user communicates. We currently do not change our tracking practices (which are explained in more detail above) in response to DNT settings in your web browser.
Our third party partners, such as web analytics companies and third party ad networks, may collect information about you and your online activities over time and across our Services and other online properties. These third parties may not change their tracking practices in response to DNT settings in your web browser and we do not obligate these parties to honor DNT settings.
7. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
• To meet our internal and external audit requirements and for information security purposes
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. We do not sell personal information.
8. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of everphone’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• To enforce or apply our Terms of Service or Service Agreement and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of everphone, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
9. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Google. We utilize Google Analytics for our web analytics, and Google Remarketing and Google AdWords for advertising. You can opt out the inclusion of your usage data in our Google Analytics reports by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout, or you can set your ad preferences at https://adssettings.google.com/.
• Promotional Offers from everphone. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by everphone to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by sending an email stating your request to email@example.com or by contacting us via chatbot. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to everphone as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
10. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into your customer portal or any other part of the Website.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Please note that we cannot delete all of your personal information without deleting your user account.
California residents may have additional personal information rights. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
11. Your California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com (with “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line or write us at: the address set forth below.
12. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
14. Contact Information
5201 Blue Lagoon Drive
Miami, Florida 33126
Effective Date: November 15, 2021