If you are looking for affordable business cell phone plans; this article is for you. You don’t need to spend lots of money on a plan that might have limitations. Contact us for affordable mobile business tariffs so you can do what matters most: focus on your business.
Mobile Business Tariff Comparison for Business Customers in the United Kingdom
You don’t have to be a business expert to know that the right business cell phone plans can save your money, but finding the right plan is more effortless. Our business tariff comparison for companies and businesses provides an overview of all available tariffs and will help you find the best business mobile phone tariff for your needs.
The first step is determining what type of business cell phone plans you need. Are you looking for a primary data deal? If so, are you looking for a single SIM card or multiple SIM cards? These are questions you should ask before making a decision.
The tariffs differ mainly in price, duration, and additional services (such as free minutes). These tariff differences increase with each package level:
- basic data plans cost less but include fewer services;
- premium plans cost more but come with more inclusive minutes and other benefits.
The Vodafone mobile company offers over 99% population coverage in the UK and more than 98% landmass coverage with its 4G/LTE network. If you’re looking for a 5G mobile plan, Vodafone provides 5G coverage in more than 50 cities and towns across the UK.
The average download speed of the Vodafone network is 15 Mbps (megabits per second), which is enough to make video calls, stream music and upload files.
Compared to EE, Free, and O2 mobile companies in the United Kingdom, Vodafone offers affordable business cell phone plans for small business customers’ requirements.
The EE mobile company is the largest mobile provider in the UK, and it also provides affordable business customer tariffs and mobile phone plans. EE’s main focus areas are providing 5G coverage and LTE speeds to businesses.
You need more than just a fast network to get by. You need a reliable one as well. EE’s 4G and 5G networks come in handy for your business to thrive. EE offers solid 4G coverage when you are on the go or traveling through remote areas of the country that don’t get excellent internet connection with high speed.
EE stacks up well against Vodafone, Three, and O2 for the UK’s affordability and customer service for business mobile phone plans.
The O2 mobile company is another UK-based mobile network. The British government founded the company in 1985. In 2001 they sold it to the Spanish group Telefonica. While the business offers more than business cell phone plans, it’s one of the most prominent players in the market.
99% of the UK population has access to O2’s 2G signal, while a 3G signal covers 98%, and 96% of the population can connect to 4G. Access to 5G is available in some parts of London and other major cities, but the service will be available more widely soon.
The average speed delivered by O2’s 4G signal is 15.5 Mbps download and 6 Mbps upload, according to data collected by OpenSignal. That’s faster than EE’s average speed but slower than Vodafone’s and Three’s networks (which deliver roughly equal speeds).
In the UK, there are four major mobile companies. O2, Three, EE, and Vodafone provide 4G and 5G mobile network coverage across most British Isles.
To explain further, a 5G network provides high-speed internet on your phone – so fast and reliable that ou can use it to stream TV shows and music in HD quality, and even upload large files or make video calls without worrying about buffering or dropped connections.
LTE stands for “long-term evolution,” which is how phone companies describe their networks’ 4G data technology. But if you’re looking at business cell phone plans with either EE or O2, they’ll offer up to five times faster download speeds than Three Mobile because they offer superfast unlimited data plans.
If your business is more price-sensitive, then try looking at tariff options, including minutes/texts/data but without unlimited calling time available as standard across all three providers’ tariffs. These typically start from a low cost upwards depending on usage needs for several users per month (if any).
Sim-Only Vodafone Business Cell Phone Plans
The business cell phone plans are designed so that entrepreneurs and executives can focus on the things that matter.
Small Business Plan
The small business plan from Vodafone gives you unlimited talk time and text messages and 32GB of data at record speed (30GB + 2GB x 15 months) per month. These business cell phone plans come with a 24-month contract term and no upfront fee.
Medium Business Plan
The medium business plan from Vodafone also offers unlimited talk-time and text messages but includes more data than the Small Business Plan (80 GB + 10 GB x 15 months). These business cell phone plans come with a 24-month contract term without any upfront fee required.
Large Business Plan
The large business plan from Vodafone gives you unlimited talk-time, text messages, and 120 GB of fast data every month (110 GB + 10 GB x 15 months). These business cell phone plans come with a 24-month contract term without any upfront fee required.
Business Cell Phone Plans: Best Mobile Business Tariffs for a Company
How much will business cell phone plans cost? Many factors play into the cost of a business cell phone plan.
- The first is your budget. If you have a set monthly amount in mind, it’s easier to focus on providers that offer plans at or below that price point.
- Do you need a new phone and want to do business via NFC? We have the perfect solution for you: Smartphone renting with SEPA for NFC transactions.
- Knowing how many devices need to be connected and the needs of each team can help, too. For example, you have 10 employees, all needing unlimited talk and text but only use 1 GB of data per month. In this case, you may want to look for an unlimited talk and text plan with 1 GB of shared data instead of unlimited data for each line. You can compare bundle tariffs with sim-only options using prepaid rates or an online tariff comparison tool to calculate overall costs.
- Rent a mobile phone for your company cheaply instead of buying it. This service means you’ll save money on your employees’ mobile rental devices as a small-business owner. These terms are also more flexible, and you won’t be stuck in a long term contract.
- While providers might convince you otherwise, there’s no difference between hiring mobile phones with an all-inclusive package versus buying them outright and signing up for a SIM-only contract (plus paying for insurance). Consider researching these rental companies to find the best deals.
- Also consider if your business needs any specialized offers, such as mobile radios. everphone also offers the best business tariffs for mobile radios. These are perfect for employees out and about to connect with other mobile users or a home office.
- Your IT department can use MDM software and deploy security and privacy mobile phone apps across all company devices, such as anti-virus protection from Symantec. However, most come at an extra cost, so check what’s included in their base rate before signing any contracts.
Benefits of Vodafone’s Business Tariffs for Business Cell Phone Plans
If you are on a business cell phone plan, one of the most important things is having your costs covered and controlled. Vodafone’s business tariffs for business cell phone plans offer some solutions :
- There are no surprise or hidden charges with a fixed monthly fee.
- You can adjust the services to suit your business operations.
- The tariff support team of everphone takes care of everything, saving you time and energy that you could be spending on other aspects of your company.
- Their flexible mobile plans offer freedom to control the costs at any budget level.
These solutions will help your company maintain a clear understanding of its budget and manage its finances more efficiently. There will be fewer worries about unexpected expenses on your business cell phone bill.
Final Thoughts on Company Phone Plans in the UK
Business cell phone plans are essential, but it doesn’t have to be expensive. By choosing a low-cost carrier with reliable coverage, you can give your employees the tools they need without breaking the bank.
A few simple steps can help you find the right plan for your needs and budget. Determine how much data your business will use (and what kind of data). Select plans that offer the features you need. Check coverage maps to see where each carrier’s network reaches in your area.
With so many great options available, there’s no reason why every business shouldn’t benefit from an affordable cell phone plan.